Technical support with french in Bruxelles
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical support with french in Bruxelles active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
we are looking for technical support with French and English, we would like to give you more details, we are waiting your cvResponsabilitati
tasks will consist of:
· Assist in planning and performing installations/configuration/upgrades of the SoftwareAG webMethods product suite
· Deployment of new software versions (plan, execute, check);
· Improve overall security of the SoftwareAG,
web Methods platform;
· Keep technical documentation up to date and support operational teams where needed;
· Operational follow-up for development, pre-production & production systems (service continuity, performance, problem solving, ...);
Working hours: 38 hours week. Flexible timetable between 7:30 and 18:00
Experience in the following would be awesome, but is not mandatory:
· Installation, administration & troubleshooting of JRE
· TCP/IP, AD, DNS
· Communication protocols (HTTP, FTP, SMTP, JMS)
· Security (certificates, firewalls, load balancing, TLS connections, ...).
Important technical knowledge:
· ITIL, ability to support operational teams
· Regex, batch, ant, yaml
· BPML, XSL
· Troubleshooting skills
Even better if you know your way around the following:
· Oracle DB
· Windows Server (2016)
· MQ, Cobol and other oldschool tech
(obviously, knowing the MS Office suite doesn’t count as a tech skill, hopefully you already know how to use Word)
· Team player
· Creative and independent thinking
· Vey well organized
· Excellent communication, both spoken and written
What can you expect?
· To become an integration pro
· Attractive benefits (salary, telephone, laptop, lunch tickets, insurance, pension plan etc). Forget about a car; be green, keep it on the screen. Save a tree, eat a beaver. We can work out something else for transport.
· A relaxed yet high-profile work environment
· Yearly classroom training
· Corporate goodies