Academic Technical Intern (6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Academic Technical Intern (6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
o Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in engineering or computer science
o Strong interest in the internet of things (IoT), technical problem solving and learning new software
o Full stack web development background a plus
o Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
o Good verbal and written communication in English
• Own and execute on assigned projects, which may include researching, planning, problem solving, and implementation
• Assist in preparing information and educational materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
• Network across the Academic organization to understand how different teams work together and develop a deep understanding of technology and business strategies as well as standard methods and processes
• Help technical team members with ongoing technical problem solving
• Monitor the academic PTC community and assist in providing support and solutions
The mission of PTC Academic is to empower students and educators to succeed in the next generation of industry where physical and digital worlds converge. PTC Academic offerings prepare students to design, manufacture, operate, and service things for an increasingly smart, connected world.
PTC Academic is a mix of designers, creators, engineers and educators exploring modern educational technology solutions. As the Academic technical Intern, you will work closely with management and team members in the Academic technical group to identify and solve problems to support PTC in academic institutions. In turn, you will directly impact and improve PTC’s relationships with universities and schools around the world.
PTC Academic believes our interns are vital to the success of our program, and the work our interns are tasked with reflects this belief. As an Academic Technical Intern, you will work to create and test educational materials to help our customers adopt and understand PTC products. Our team is highly collaborative, and you will work regularly with members of the team to grow and develop your skills. Your focus on customers means your work will touch all parts of our academic technologies. Your work as an intern will be equal parts rewarding and challenging.