Resource Planner- Audit Delivery Center
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
This role is key in supporting Audit Delivery Centre in delivering strategic goals and objectives in regards to Time and Work Planning.You will have the opportunity to become subject matter specialist, to develop best practice and to play a key role in helping deliver a high quality service to our clients.
You will have excellent exposure to key contacts across local teams constantly calibrating with Senior Team Leaders and Team Leaders within their area of responsibility. You will develop strong, adaptable, management skills in an international setting enabling you to enhance highly desirable skills required in the global employment market.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Bachelor/ Master Degree;
• At least 2 years of previous experience in the same area of work;
• Advanced knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
• Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken);
• Advanced Microsoft Office package use (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Team Player, very organized, pro-active and flexible.
The primary responsibilities of the Resource Planner are detailed below, although this is not an exhaustive list and we expect some evolution of responsibilities as the RADCs become fully embedded within the Audit service line. Responsibilities include:
• Planning and regular Reporting of internal resources, mostly employees work capacity and availability for engagements;
• Maintaining and monitoring the internal time-tracking and work-planning system by adjusting, allocating and monitoring clients engagement codes;
• Regular Reporting of employees’ time-tracking Compliance when required by internal clients;
• Time-tracking approval for internal clients;
• Reporting to Finance and HR department regularly regarding time-tracking of employees;
• Coordinating regular calibration meetings with all internal clients to assure a proper business planning;
• Planning and monitoring time offs, medical leaves, study leaves etc.;
• Administrating and maintaining the overall workload planning for the Center (master plan);
• Creating monthly employees lists with meal tickets situation, according to the internal policy;
• Other types of activities, as they are required by Direct Manager, Coach or Partner.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Modern offices with excellent facilities
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Office-based job with limited/no travel
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
• Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
• Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate