DevOPS in Germany
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs DevOPS in Germany active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
- You have good communication skills to work within international teams
- You have a broad practical knowledge in tools and process chains e.g. Continues Integration and Deployment e.g. Jenkins, deployment strategies, Cloud infrastructure, cloud application monitoring e.g. Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic or AppDynamics etc.
- Object oriented software development, scripting languages are part of your toolbox
- And your toolbox includes Bash, Python, Ansible, Java, GIT, Linux server and UML
- You have a bachelor/master degree in one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics or similar
- You will work in a team as interface between developer and operation teams to deploy continuously novel connected mobility services
- You will be part of an agile team that builds service solutions on all levels of the mobility services. From the connected devices up to cloud application, from solutions concepts to continues deployments.
- You will deliver high-quality software solutions based on requirements that fits the needs of our customer and colleagues for their daily work.
- Depending on your experience there are a lot of components, technologies and tools that you can take responsibility for and steer them towards our common goal
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount