AP-AR Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs AP-AR Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The AP/AR specialist will strengthen the Accounting Team of Allianz Technology SE and will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the transactions an processes within Accounting. Will perform analysis and reporting for internal and external audiences (Accounting management, Group Accounting, statutory auditors etc.).
- Accounts reconciliations (e.g. vendor accounts, customer accounts, interim accounts);
- Open items aging analyze and follow ups incl. solving of old items and vendor/customer contact if the case;
- Check of the pending items in AP Workflow;
- Coordination of the outsourcing teams for AP;
- Escalation Point for outsourcing partner for AP related topics;
- Contact person for billing relating topics;
- Check and make revenue accrual bookings;
- Participation at the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing (IFRS/HGB) in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE reporting calendars;
- Customer focus, keep customers informed and provide applicable information;
- Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analyzing meaningful KPI’S.
- Good knowledge of AP/AR Processes;
- University degree in economics, finance or related field;
- Fluent in German and English, good communication skills (another European language is a plus);
- 3+ years of experience in AP/AR accounting;
- Good experience with SAP FI accounting systems.
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail with ability to think in processes and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.