System Integration Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Integration Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• EDI Standards (x12, EDIFACT, etc) experience
• SAP EDI knowledge • SAP/ERP OM knowledge
• Bachelor degree
• Track-record of successful SAP EDI customers implementations covering OM transactions
• SAP EDI implementation experiences; either as a team member or consultant. This should equate to a minimum of 1-3 years of SAP EDI experience
• Experience with specifications, development, and testing of EDI mapping work for OM
• Understanding core transactions that are part of the ACS EDI footprint: inbound orders; outbound order acknowledgment, ASN.
• Interacting with the various SBUs to deliver appropriate EDI functionality from the global template to the required customers. Engage with end customers as needed to review/confirm requirements and deployment details
• Analyze new functionality requests received from customers. Help determine and evaluate ROI and support enhancement requests to fulfill into CP/S and/or Corporate EDI teams.
• Analyze process improvement areas that should be developed to better serve our customers.
• Completing key deliverables as assigned such as functional site scoping documentation, Gap Analysis, Enhancement Functional Specifications, and others as outlined in the CP/S deployment methodology,
• Support assigned deployments.
• Responsible for the knowledge transfer of deployment configuration and enhancements to other team members
Attractive salary package;
Office work schedule;
Meal tickets, medical insurance;
Professional environment with the possibility of development.