Project Administration Support - P E&DS TSR
We are in a search of a person that would be our right hand when it comes to handling stuff. We are a team of engineers for engine and driving systems that are searching for a person to help us with various situations.
Your main responsibilities are:
* Keep inventory of our internal stocks, order re-fills when needed.
* Keep the agreed deadlines and budgets.
* Receive items ordered and check if they are the right quality and number.
* Prepare components and materials for the prototype production.
* Collaborate with Product Responsibles, Project Managers, Purchasers, Customers and Suppliers to get things done.
* Plans and prepares samples for customers deliveries - papers, packaging, labels.
* Maintains samples tracking with all relevant information.
* Clarifies technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier.
* Negotiates terms to guarantee the best conditions for acquisition of materials and services, by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements.
* Negotiates Non-Conformance Costs.
* Prepares standard contracts by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements.
* Processes Shopping Carts and sends Purchase Orders to the suppliers.
* Ensures PO/contract tracking, by maintaining permanent contact with the suppliers and the requesters and guarantees supplies.
* Consults internal customers for information regarding provision of materials/services and purchasing constraints, in his/her area of responsibility.
* Prepares standard reports to make results transparent and control purchasing activities on a results oriented basis.
* Performs regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested materials/services.
* Plans and organizes workshops and events, internally and with the suppliers.
* Advanced experience in Office software suite, especially Excel;
* Attention to details, quality oriented;
* Ability to work simultaneously on several projects, i.e. multitasking;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Good networking skills;
* Customer focus, Communication Skills, Initiative, Ability to Analyze;
* English spoken and written - mandatory;
* Negotiation skills;
* Knowledge of Contract Law, Procurement process knowledge is a plus;
* SAP knowledge is a plus;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.