Senior Software Engineer, Networking
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Software Engineer, Networking active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client offers a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking, and Cloud Edge solutions that provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and visibility, while dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes.
The client is changing the way networks are operated around the world with their product. In 2016, they were the first vendor to bring an application-defined approach to SD-WAN with their product.
Our client has 30.000+ customers – including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
They are looking for a senior software engineer to contribute to the development of an SD-WAN product. This position will be based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
You will be joining their Appliance team, a talented and diversely skilled group of Engineers with a track record of delivering high quality network device firmware. As a senior software engineer in the team you will be responsible for the design and implementation of high-quality networking appliance software.
• 5+ years of experience in networking software development.
• Extensive experience in ANSI C programming in a Linux environment.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Good understanding of IP packet forwarding in routers and switches.
• Awesome skills with GNU tool chain, Makefiles and shell scripting.
• Strong technical leadership and mentoring skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Expert git user.
Preferred skills and knowledge
• Embedded Linux distribution development (OpenWRT experience a plus).
• Software routing stacks: Quagga, Zebra, Zebos.
• Understanding of Linux’s netfilter implementation.
• Continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Open Source contributor.
• Atlassian Stack.
• Capable of fully understanding networking protocols and services and their implementation within a Linux environment.
• Design and implement product features by your participation from the design phase, to writing high quality and maintainable code through to qualification and testing of features.
• Collaborate with product owners and architects by leading prototyping and design efforts, scoping and providing accurate development estimates.
• Take a proactive role in the analysis, debugging and timely resolution of defects as reported by QA teams and from the field.