Junior Marketing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TotalSoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in maintaining and building enriching business relationships
• Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management, and attention to detail
• Ability to handle pressure and make split-second decisions
• Fluency in English is a must, any other language is beneficial
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
We’re searching for a passionate marketer to coordinate our external and internal events, meetings, exhibitions and conferences. This is a highly collaborative position that will work with internal teams and with outside organizations. Additionally, the role will provide support in other marketing activities such as internal communication, basic website maintenance and marketing campaigns.
• Research and coordinate the calendar of events for participation in conferences, exhibitions, and symposiums in various industry verticals
• Handle planning, registering, ordering, shipping, promoting, and coordinating of events, meeting strict deadlines and budget demands
• Together with the sales team, coordinate attendance requirements
• Organize marketing collateral to be sent to events (e.g. flyers, presentations, case studies, product data sheets) to articulate the benefits of our products to a very targeted audience
• Nurture and build relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry contacts to craft and implement creative and logistical aspects of all events
• Offer impactful ideas surrounding these events
• Assist in implementing content for our website, emails, sales collateral, and digital advertising
• Execute corporate website content updates