University Business Partner, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor in Engineering or Science
- Min. 3 years of academic experience
- Ability to negotiate and cooperate with highest level representatives
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Teaching experience in an academic environment
- Decision making ability
- Good team work abilities
- Experienced and willing to work in an international environment
- Attention to details, insistent and proactive
- Expert English (German and other language skills are an advantage)
- Willingness to travel
- Project coordination experience
- Knowledge in at least one area in Automotive Industry
Your contribution to something big
- Implement and ramp up the collaboration of the Robert Bosch S.R.L. with universities from Cluj Napoca (UTCN, UBB)
- Establish contacts with key persons within University and Ministry of Education
- Ensure project planning, resourcing and basic technical content for activities with the Cluj Napoca academia world
- Coordinate and give technical and administrative support to study projects: technical and practical curricula design, fulfillment of criteria as set by the University and Ministry of Education
- Act (if needed) as speaker within University presentations, technical expert forums, student fairs and other marketing events (if requested by PM responsible)
- Contributes to the implementation of the European project "START" by completing the activities on the field of expertise according to the financing request
- Prepares monthly activity reports and the necessary deliverables, according to the implementation, reporting and monitoring requirements imposed by the financier