AGN – Stock Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs AGN – Stock Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers, and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables the Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings, and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The AGN Stock Manager will monitor all stock related activities on the Allianz Global Network.
- Define and improve the AGN Stock Management process;
- Optimize all inventory process and identify shortage in a proactive manner;
- Monitor, create and modify AGN stocks and the related data (e.g. thresholds, asset management, etc);
- Monitoring and resolving all errors regarding stock topics;
- Forward planning/analyze data for future restocking based on customer needs;
- Ensure stock can cover direct demand from customers;
- Escalation point for tool issues regarding stock;
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus;
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc;
- Making sure all stock related changes reach all interested parties;
- Work close together with the project managers and the ODM office in order to ensure re-use of the AGN stock;
- Work with the Release Manager to ensure only valid equipment is maintained in the stock rooms;
- Support the checking of the give-back asset process and set status to reuse or start decommissioning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT
- Experience in an administrative role and working as a stock manager is considered a plus;
- Fluent in English written and verbal, other languages (French or German) could be an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP and Service Now is a plus;
- Basic networking experience is a plus
- Considerable practical skills and experience in development and documentation of concepts and technical solution papers, proficiency in working with Microsoft Visio programs
- MS Office knowledge;
- Availability for travel approximately 25% of time
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Excellent Effective communication skills – both oral & written;
- Solid presentation, consulting and moderation skills;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving;
- Team Player;
- Strongly Customer and service-oriented;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.