Junior Data Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Data Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• English - Advanced (both written and spoken);
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience;
• Excel knowledge (advanced level) and Excel Macro;
• VBA Skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to manage client expectations;
• Ability to partner with the client and team to problem solve;
• Problem solving, teamwork, transparent communications.
Nice to have:
• SQL, SAP and Power BI knowledge.
• Create the connection between COUPA (global technology platform for Business Spend Management) and Supplier platform in order to send orders to supplier, and for receiving invoice using cXML method;
• Test and deploy cXML solution for Electronic Invoice transmission;
• Blocked invoice resolution - troubleshoot payment blocks to ensure payment on time for suppliers;
• Business Warehouse reports to track e-invoicing adoption rate for COUPA;
• Support for creating or updating data in SAP and COUPA - understand business needs and act as functional consultant for process automation via API;
• Data gathering for suppliers in order to activate them to COUPA and help build the organization's COUPA know-how;
• Build extensive training materials and deploy webinars for Suppliers in order to use COUPA;
• Order Management - Purchase Order transmission and maintenance for Europe;
• Ticket solving for users’ inquiries related to SAP and COUPA processes and other internal tools.