Services Reservation Administration Executive
• To work within Services Reservations team to process confirmations and cancellations requests, filter communication with G2 suppliers and liaise with relevant team members for daily operational tasks.
• Daily monitoring of general email addresses of services reservations team, input of confirmations in G2 system and forward of emails to team members
• Weekly reports to G2 suppliers
• Daily send of G2 vouchers to G2 suppliers
• Daily monitoring of G2 system for staff details on reservations and follow up on missing information
• Daily allocation of new requests for Tour Escort reservations to Services Reservations team
• Daily input of complaints into Complaints log
• Weekly check of missing supplier vouchers for reservations and follow up accordingly
• Undertake, as requested, other tasks or projects and complete within the given time frame;
• Educate and familiarise self with knowledge of product and suppliers;
• Ensure good communication with colleagues and management. Provide feedback and identify any new ideas and/or problems.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience/working knowledge of reservations or operations in the Travel/Hospitality industry is preferable
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented person
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritize
• Ability to work with tight deadlines and react to emergency situations
• Problem solving skills
• Good communication and reporting skills
• Good knowledge of English language
• Proficient user of MS Office.
- Competitive financial reward;
- Language allowance;
- Language classes;
- Business trips;
- International mobility;
- Training and development opportunities.