Junior Collection Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Collection Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- university degree or in process of finishing the studies
- very good MS Office skills (Excel)
- english (advanced level - spoken and written)
- organized person who pays attention to details
- very good communication skills
- ability to work both independently and as a team
- fairness, responsibility and loyalty to the company
- concern for raising the individual professional level
- experience on a similar position or in a call center represents an advantage
- daily check and control of credit limit assigned to the clients
- daily reports regarding the credit limit and consumption of it
- weekly aging report
- report to the financial manager the customers who have invoices over due
- call the clients to notify them about the payments
- call the clients to notify them about reaching the credit limit
- call and email the clients about the over due of the invoices
- official notifications of exceeding the bills due date
- other reports for the financial manager
- finding solutions for efficient debt recovery
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations
- flexible working hours and short Friday (4 h)
- work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager
- public transportation expenses are covered (in Bucharest)
- the health of our employees is important to us, that's why we offer private medical insurance