Java Software Engineer
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
Demeter is the Front-to-Back tool that manages DPS product for Equity Finance desks. The application allows to set-up DPS, book trades, compute product valuation, generate client report, compute payments, generate accounting flows and perform various extracts.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Oracle (SQL);
- Good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices;
- Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT;
- Tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing];
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.