Accounting Senior Manager
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
• Degree in Accounting or related field required, Master’s level or equivalent education preferred with at least 7 years of relevant accounting or public accounting experience and at least 2 years of experience as manager with direct reports
• Profound knowledge in international accounting principles and taxes
• Experience in international environment
• Experience in financial systems and office solutions, preferably Oracle and Microsoft Office
• Attention to detail and analytical approach; Open minded, flexible, proactive & interactive attitude
o Fluent English is mandatory – another European language is a plus.
• Manage the day-to-day and recurring activities of your team including:
o update and maintain the General Ledger of several of PTC’s European entities (banks, payroll, prepaid accounts, accruals, reconciliations etc.)
o preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting to our headquarters in the US according to US-GAAP rules
o preparation of local required tax declarations (e.g. VAT)
o preparation of regular cash forecasts
o Drive and support continuous development of your team
o Support your team in meeting their performance objectives
• Organize, drive and support audits and preparation of annual accounts
• Work with and drive cross-functional teams on global finance initiatives
• Ensure compliance with company policies including Sarbanes Oxley regulations and other internal controls
• Adhere to PTC’s policies and procedures as well as statutory regulations.
Global Accounting Operations (GAO) is responsible for the general ledger accounting of PTC. Here, all financial information is coming together from various sources and compiled for the internal and external financial reporting. Our goal us to deliver value-add word class services to our customers in a global dynamic ecosystem.
For EMEA GAO operates with teams in Bucharest and Munich to support the general ledger accounting in Europe and Middle-East.
In this role our new team member will manage a team of at least two accountants and will be responsible for at least four legal entities of PTC in Europe and Middle East and will ensure accurate, timely and efficient financial reporting as well as compliance for internal and external customers of our department.
• As part of the European Accounting Team you will experience:
o Being part of a dynamic and challenging environment in the Global Accounting Operations team, with colleagues in the US, Asia, and South America.
o The possibility to develop and grow also in other Finance functions
o You will be a key driver for the ongoing finance transformation that will lead us to become best in class
o Competitive compensation and benefits.