Level 1 Technical Support with Spanish HBT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Level 1 Technical Support with Spanish HBT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
YOU MUST HAVE:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field;
- English fluent;
- Spanish fluent;
- Experience in the industry is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills;
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact;
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management;
- Good administration skills.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Hotline & e-mail);
- Providing technical support level 1 for client’s security products - anti- burglary systems, video control and access control.
- Resolving customer issues and providing technical support and client counseling;
- Checking product problems;
- Registering problems reported in (SFDC);
- Providing detailed information to range specialists about clients;
complaints and problems that are unsolved;
- Escalating problems to team leaders of sales support issues for products;
- Sending feedback about product improvements to sales support, team leaders and project managers.