Telecom Design Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs Telecom Design Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.Requirements
We are recruiting two Telecom Design Engineer for one of our partners, a multinational company that provides telecommunications equipment.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Constructions, Engineering or Telecommunications (with technical studies);
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunications field (radio networks and/or optical fiber) including equipment, technologies and network configuration is a must;
- Good knowledge of design software – CAD (eg. AutoCAD, Inventor);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience with technical site solution related activities in the Telecommunication’s field is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Knowledge of an additional language (both written and spoken) is a plus (eg. German, French).
- Able to work both individually and in a team environment;
- Good communication skills, fast learner;
- Analytical and technical thinking, open-minded, goal oriented and proactive;
- Willingness and availability to travel for business purposes.
- Provide technical solutions for design related projects (wireless networks, transmission, site construction);
- Complete the technical design (and documentation if necessary) for different projects related to wireless networks, according to customer requirements and each project specifications (eg: design using specialized software/ technical memo/ connection diagrams)