Jr. Technical Writer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs Jr. Technical Writer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.Requirements
We are looking for a Jr. Technical Writer to be part of our development department.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing skills;
• University Degree in related field and/or within the Computer Science domain or equivalent experience;
• Ability to describe and communicate a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
• Can work independently with minimum supervision;
• Excellent administration skills.
• Experience working on content and video authoring tools - Nice to have
• Work with development teams, product managers and business centers to develop, write and maintain end-user, system administration and/or developer documentation, including API documentation;
• Work with other writers to develop and maintain technical guides, tutorials and release notes;
• Gather information directly from business requirements and high-level design documents and indirectly from meetings with engineers, business analysts and other subject matter experts;
• Learn the product functionality through interviews with subject matter experts, personal use and experimentation;
• Responsible for designing and writing installation and configuration documentation for our product implementations, as well as editing and maintaining existing documentation with an emphasis on customer-focused deployment and operations content.
• Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.);
• Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere;
• Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games;
• At the end of each month, we celebrate our accomplishments with a thematic party.