BPI group Romania este o companie de consultanţă în Management şi Resurse Umane activă pe piaţa din România din 1996 şi membră a BPI group, lider în consultanţa de profil şi managementul capitalului uman. Îmbinăm metodele, competenţele unui grup internaţional şi experienţa dobândită în misiunile oferite de clienţii noștri pe plan local. BPI group Romania propune o ofertă de servicii integrate, astfel încât putem sprijini compania şi salariaţii acesteia pe durata întregului lor parcurs în companie - de la recrutare şi până la încheierea relaţiei de muncă, în gestiunea carierelor şi a performanţei individuale şi colective.Cerinte
• Previous successful experience in industrial or supply chain management;
• Strong know-how in team management, the capacity to positively influence others; concerned with people as much as with results;
• Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and stakeholders;
• Ability to develop and communicate a strategic vision; initiates actions, ideas or solutions spontaneously on his/her own; delivers results;
• Makes informed decisions, accepts the consequences and risks involved;
• Strong planning and organisational skills, analytical capability;
• Remains calm and efficient during conflict or crisis;
• Fluent English / Driving license.
The mission is to manage industrial operations of the Romanian entity in order to ensure the best performance in terms of safety, reliability, service level to customers, overall supply chain efficiency and return on assets. The person leads a team of national managers overseeing the whole supply chain – from production, to logistics, asset management and client installations.
• Manages the supply chain and optimizes the efficiency of operations, multi-site and/or client based;
• Manages and develops industrial operations team, with focus on safety and operational excellence; controls and drives proper execution of operations;
• Ensures the appropriate customer service level delivery and participates to business development procedures, together will commercial teams;
• Ensure the operational compliance to all applicable legal standards, local regulations, group requirements
• Enforces company's safety and quality standards.