Key Account Manager in FMCG
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B sales (FMCG and/ or Media)
• Strong focus on consultative sales and on delivering results;
• Exceptional communication skills;
• Analytical thinking;
• Good command of English;
• Driving lincese.
For one of our clients, a market leader in retail media which will make its entry into the Romanian market, we are hiring a Key Account Manager.
The Key Account Manager will have an important role in management of sales and relationships with customers and ,also, developing the portfolio of clients.
• Responsibility for reaching individual the sales targets
• Active acquisition of new clients
• Active calls, emails, meetings with clients
• Presentations to clients
• Manage the allocated key accounts / clients
• Establish contact with all relevant decision makers at the key account and build-up relationship: not only during business meetings, but where possible also with lunches or out-of-office activities
• Keep developing client knowledge
• Send a post campaign report to the client
• Search, find and contact new clients
• Support other sales team members in their sales activities
• Report daily in Databox on clients meetings having taken place (following the rules of reporting)
• Report weekly to the sales directors on proposals send, contracts won or lost, meetings having taken place, etc.
• Learn all necessary details on the products and services sold by the company
• Communicate with the finance department and the operations department about details regarding the sold campaigns and also with the media agencies
• Sending price proposal to clients and also receiving the confirmation of the campaign
• Fill the Montly Sales Report every week
Location: near Victoriei square Metro Station;
Program: Monday to Friday 9-18;
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information is treated as strictly confidential.