Full time_Master Data Business Specialist-Sibiu_Finance_Plant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Full time_Master Data Business Specialist-Sibiu_Finance_Plant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Master Data Business Specialist_Purchasing & Finance
Check out your daily tasks:
* Adjustment and optimization of existing applications and design of queries within the SAP BW environment;
* Development of new reports according to requirements of Corporate Purchasing including training of users;
* Develop ideas and implement to increase data quality within the applications for purchasing analytics;
* Support for creation of business specifications based on business requirements for new applications, functions or enhancements;
* Documentation of new applications, functions or enhancements for purchasing applications and reports;
* Definition of test scenarios and processing of tests accordingly to approve new applications, functions or enhancements within purchasing BI.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Project Management Skills;
* Communication Skills;
* Analytical Skills;
* SAP Know How;
* Purchasing Processes;
* English Language- expert level; Good knowledge on MS Office tools and at least basic knowhow on data bases for some part of the jobs.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2018, Continental invested about i 1.6 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2018, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania. Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.