New team of 6 French speakers for finance project
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
When you have a mind for numbers, make it count.
Join our team in Bucharest and discover our new career opportunities we are offering within Finance Operations.
See if you’re the right fit for the job:
- You have medium French skills
- You have 0 or 1-3 years of experience in the Accounting field
- You communicate easily
- You are a team-player
- Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues.
What will you do?
- Practice what you learn: after joining our team, you will learn all about Primary Accounting/ Supplier Management and put it into practice.
- After 6 months in this job, you will know: how to process and pay invoices; how to work in various applications (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Excel) and you will be able to become a trainer for new colleagues.
- How a typical day looks like: you will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time; share the experiences you have with colleagues and find together the solutions you need.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training
- Grow in your career with the support of a mentor
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family
- Receive attractive benefits package: public transportation offset, private medical services, private pension account, private life insurance, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, library subscription (Bookster)
- A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance. We also organize many sports and volunteering activities