Senior C# .Net Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior C# .Net Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Founded in 2005 by a core group of Silicon Valley technologists, our client is dedicated to delivering world-class software product development services.
Reasons to work with them:
- Attractive salary package based on experience, skills and profile
- Being part of a dynamic and professional team
- Central office locations
- Flexible, open and relaxed work environment
- Access to the latest IT technologies
- Direct and open communication at all levels
What you need for this position:
- It’s not really important what technology you’ve used before (C#, Java, Scala, C++) – we’re looking for people who can adapt very quickly and with an open mind. Our engineers will choose and use the best tool for the job
- You love algorithms, languages that nobody knows, work on personal projects, are curious
- A passion for shipping quality code and for automated testing
- You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill
- You need to be a great team worker and a great communicator
What you will be doing:
- Development of a challenging advertising application
- The application must be tested , maintainable and well designed
- Perform a variety of tasks, which will require experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ensure the quality of our software components using modern software engineering methods and writing clean, well-engineered code that conforms with accepted standards
- Create and maintain product technical documentation
- Work closely with other team members in an Agile development environment
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion
- Work efficiently without close supervision
- Communicate effectively with project manager, technical leaders and other internal team members
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Maintains a direct relationship with the client
- Adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies
- Keep up-to-date with developing technologies and showcase them in your work