GENERAL LEDGER WITH ENGLISH, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- SAP expertise mandatory;
- Ability to use various office applications;
- Ability to manage/ monitor accounting close responsibilities and to assess a problem and promptly resolve it;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision;
- Strong problem resolution skills;
- Flexibility to work in Evening/ Night Shift.
- Responsible for Daily Bank related tasks like booking of Petty Cash, Bank Statements, Treasury related & Cash Pool Activities and Cash Flow Forecasting;
- Cash Flow report preparation;
- Post payroll data;
- Follow up on Accounting queries regarding payroll and other Ad-hoc related requests from Client Retained team;
- Processing of Accruals, Reversal of Accruals and Monthly Standard Journal entries;
- Maintain Fixed Asset register, calculate Depreciation, Disposal;
- Support financial audit (point of contact for queries);
- Preparation of GL Reconciliation;
- Report preparation and submission;
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities;
- Provide support in Quality Check on transaction performed by other resources within the team to ensure errors are identified;
- Provide support in Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly reporting;
- Firmly adhere to the values, ethics and conde of business conduct of client.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!