Enterprise Tools Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Engineer to work within the Enterprise Tools Domain. The candidate will be dealing with a large variety of Enterprise Monitoring and Workload Scheduling Tools and will be responsible for developing and maintaining the tool systems. The perfect match will work closely alongside senior team members and will get involved in the planning, development and maintenance of the tool systems. The role includes 2nd level support and you act as a point of escalation for the level 1 support team based in Sri Lanka by providing advice, troubleshooting and training the team. Your Responsibilities as an Enterprise Tools Engineer:
- Provide mentorship and direction to junior Infrastructure Engineers to help build fit for purpose designs and/or solutions to meet the team objectives.
- Gather and share knowledge and ensuring use of documentation within engineering teams.
- Work with and influencing senior stakeholders to remove barriers
- Work with stakeholder/peers to understand how the technical infrastructure deliverables interlock with activities within and outside of the team and where required provide solutions.
- Able to work independently with a globally distributed team
- Post Graduate / 5 or more years of IT Support Experience.
- Monitoring Tools such as BMC TrueSight, HP ITO, Nagios, SCOM
- Alert aggregation tools such as Moogsoft
- Schedulers such as BMC Control-M, Dollar Universe, CA 7
- Skills in scripting with languages such as Python / Perl / PowerShell / Bash Shell / Batch
- Experience working on Linux and Windows OS
- Cloud based monitoring technologies and concepts