Enterprise Tools Engineer
Role and Responsibilities
Looking for Engineer to work within Enterprise Tools Domain. The candidate will be dealing with a large range of Enterprise Monitoring and Workload Scheduling Tools and will be responsible for developing and maintaining the tool systems. The successful candidate will work closely alongside senior team members plan then development and planning the maintenance also the role will include 2nd level support to with advice, troubleshoot and train the 1st line support team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing guidance and direction to junior Infrastructure Engineers to help create fit for purpose designs and/or solutions to meet the team objectives.
- Capturing and sharing knowledge and ensuring use of documentation within engineering teams.
- Acting as a point of escalation, working with and influencing senior stakeholders to remove barriers
- Work with stakeholder/peers to understand how the technical infrastructure deliverables interlock with activities within and outside of the team and where required provide solutions.
- Able to work independently with a globally distributed team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Post Graduate / 5 or more years of IT Support Experience.
Experience and expert knowledge of the following areas would be beneficial
- Monitoring Tools such as BMC TrueSight, HP ITO, Nagios, SCOM
- Alert aggregation tools such as Moogsoft
- Schedulers such as BMC Control-M, Dollar Universe, CA 7
- Skills in scripting with languages such as Python / Perl / PowerShell / Bash Shell / Batch
- Experience working on Linux and Windows OS
- Cloud based monitoring technologies and concepts