Aerospace Structural Analysis Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Minimum 2 years experience in aircraft industry;
• Experience in static, stability, fatigue or/and damage tolerance analyses;
• Experience with FEA modeling solutions (Nastran, Patran or other similar software);
• Problem-solving attitude;
• Ability to work in teams and apply internal regulations;
• Good verbal and written command of English;
• Able to travel to other company sites 3-4 times a year.
• Work with the other departments to bring to life the latest designs;
• Performing static, stability, fatigue and/or damage tolerance analyses in various phases of the product development;
• Perform finite element analyses;
• Sizing the detailed design regarding strength, design life and stiffness requirements;
• Writing and checking stress reports;
• Checking if the product definition complies with relevant requirements;
• Analyze and solve problems concerning the product definition during manufacture phases.