IBM Internship - Master Data Management Developer
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
• Bachelor's Degree (last year or finished studies)
• Client oriented, good English skills, good communication skills
• At least 2 years experience of coding in Java (projects, self study, etc)
• Good knowledge of UNIX, Shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Awk)
• Strong preference for reading and writing XML files, CSV files, Java Collections APIs, multi-threading, experience in writing automated JUnit tests and documenting manual Unit Test cases, white box testing, black box testing, integration testing, non-regression testing.
• Nice to have experience in Master Data Management
• Tools: Working experience with Java Eclipse IDE (or similar)
• Tools: Versioning systems: Rational Team Concert, Git
• Tools: Ticking: Rational Team Concert, ServiceNow
• English: Fluent
• French: Nice to have
The MDM works alongside some of the best minds in the industry as a Data Specialist at IBM. For this role IBM is seeking talented IT Specialists who are interested in using their expertise to integrate, optimize and make available structured and/or unstructured data using database products, technologies and methods.
As a Data Specialist, you'll work in a collaborative team environment to deliver well-written and tested, high-performance software applications based on JAVA programming language, information models (logical, physical, dimensional, etc.) data migration plans and data loads. Get access to resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide.
In this position you will primarily apply your technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment.