Business Analyst and Reporting Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Business Analyst and Reporting Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Proactive reporting of procurement related savings from the Allianz group;
- Coordination and approval of savings initiatives in Allianz Procurement platform;
- Development and enhancement of current procurement processes (. implementation of volume based rebate clauses);
- Creation of and reporting dashboards for different user groups;
- Implementation of procurement KPIs and reporting on a regular basis to the management;
- Support in various procurement related processes (. initial internal approval of sourcing events/RfX).
- Up to 3 years of experience in information business process or system management or project management;
- Experience in Procurement solutions an advantage, particularly experience with procurement platforms like SAP and Ariba;
- Knowledge of controlling and previous experience in the financial or insurance institute are desired;
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in English; advanced German skills “as a plus”.
- Solid analytical abilities;
- Self-driven and able to work in a remote team;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to foster relationships with peers and other functions;
- Highly motivated, dynamic and self-steering;
- Values diversity and comfortable in a complex multi-cultural environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.