IBM Internship - Cloud Specialist (Red Hat)
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
We are looking for a Junior Cloud Specialist who will be part of a WW team working on a variety of technology and projects.
Ideally you will have skills in some of the following:
University degree in IT
Linux (Ubuntu, Debian or Centos) and common command-line admin and debug tools
Shell scripting (Bash, Python, Perl, or KSH)
Basic Networking awareness
Ability to effectively manage your own workload
Pro-active, resourceful and able to use initiative
Ability to analyse and problem solve
Willingness to learn, develop, and keep abreast of technological developments
And it would be great if you had experience of
General database admin and troubleshooting (e.g MySQL)
Virtualisation technologies e.g. VMware
Configuration management systems (e.g. ansible/chef)
Source control software (e.g. Subversion, Git)
• The System Administrator is the Primary/Backup Admin of several servers.
• Respond to the tickets according to their severity.
• Maintain Servers Data Base record set updated.
• Be able to shutdown/restart servers.
• Troubleshoot OS system & performance issues.
• Troubleshoot Middleware issues
• Conduct OS and Middleware upgrades and migrations
• Implement security recommendations, resolve health checks,
Engagements, Delivery/Deployment Managers, Cloud Team, Backup Team, Security Team, DevOps, Networking Team , Infrastructure Team, Monitoring Team
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Infrastructure Specialist AIX/UNIX/Windows
• General Windows and Linux administration skills.
• Server Installation and configuration
• Proficient in the following: Install/configure WebSphere/IHS on various OS Install/config of DB2 on various OS’s Troubleshoot OS and Middleware Steady State
Support of OS/WAS/IHS/DB2/MQ/IIB environments.
• Analyze and troubleshoot technical problems.
• Virtualization on VMware (ESXi, vCenter)
• Windows Active Directory
• Application server knowledge (apache tomcat, Oracle Weblogic, Websphere application server)
• Web server knowledge (apache, IHS, IIS, nginx)
• At least one DB Administration (IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle, Postgres)
• Scriping (bash, ksh, Windows Batch Scripting, PowerShell)
• Basic networking (switching, routing, firewall – windows, iptables, firewalld, etc)
NICE TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• AIX, HMC
• Storage (Enterprise / SoHo)
• Storage Virtualization
• Application Configuration with WebSphere, Lotus Domino, IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus, LDAP, TDS/SDS etc
• Virtualization on HyperV, pSeries, and zSeries.
• Docker, Kubernetes
• IBM Appliances (i.e. CastIron, Datapower, Netezza etc)
• IBM Cloud or other cloud provider (i.e. Softlayer, Azure, AWS etc)