Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile bitExpert active.
Vezi toate job-urile Linux Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Our formula for success is a motivated, curious and at the same time experienced team at our office from Bucharest. We live an appreciative, modern corporate philosophy with the belief that the label "Made-in-Germany" is reflected in every line of code.Cerinte
• Experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS) environments
• Linux Routing (ipsec/iptables/netfilter)
• Experience with Linux automation tools (i.e. UrbanCode Deploy, Puppet, Chef, Dockers etc.)
• File system concepts (inode, paging, swapping, clustering, logical partitions, etc.)
• Experience in Red Hat Linux virtualization technologies, IT Security Compliance, system management/monitoring tools, operating systems services (NTP, DNS, SMTP)
• Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments (change management processes, etc.)
• Experience using ticketing systems.
• Experience with Backup software and strategies.
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
• Familiarity with network infrastructure.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects (shared team environment)
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things & technologies (automation tools, OS related, storage related)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Flexible if workflow is changing and also available to work in shifts
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated
• Be a strong system administrator to implement and support Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS)
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause not the effect.
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes • Work closely with application teams on troubleshooting issues as well as planning requirements for new servers