Junior Sales Analyst (Trainee)
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
• A student or fresh graduate
• Passionate to learn more about the business, data bases, analytics and data accuracy
• Curious and organized
• A good communicator, both in English and in Romanian (other language skills is a plus)
• A wizard in Excel and Power Point
Candidates with previous internship or volunteering experience will have an advantage.
As a Junior Sales Analyst (Trainee), you will:
• Be in charge of sending of the invoices to the partners; • Act as point of contact for the sales team
• Create and consolidate reports
• Analyze the sales and volume reports in order to link the information from the field and the system
• Analyze and validate customers inquiries
• Take part in various activities regarding sales administration back office activities.
What we offer:
• Flexible work program;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids;
• 1 year work contract, with the possibility of extension.