Packaging Specialist, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Packaging Specialist, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- University degree in packaging design, mechanical engineering (or similar)
- Work experience in industrial environment, preferred in automotive
- Experience in MS-Office (Excel, Outlook), SAP R/3, CAD
- Communication skills and ability to work in team
- Reliability and structured working attitude
- Very good English knowledge
- German knowledge is an advantage
- Design of packaging for finished goods, components and raw materials and as returnable packaging and one-way (plastic / carton)
- Definition and updating of packing instructions and packing lists in SAP PaGOS
- Coordination with customers, suppliers, manufactur-ing etc.
- Acquisition and release of required tools and pack-aging materials according to schedule
- Handling of orders, stocks and movements in IT sys-tem: in SAP Container Management System, in SAP R/3, in Logistics database (Access)
- Optimization of internal processes: reduction of packaging types to achieve standardization; material cycle calculations
- Support and control activities at our external logistics service providers