Senior Legal Advisor
When experience counts, we count on you!
We are a multinational company looking for the right colleague for our Legal department.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the legal field;
• Good knowledge of civil law, commercial law, labor law;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Knowledge of French and English language - medium level (minimum B1);
• Ability to work in multicultural environment;
• Business oriented person, proactive and adaptable.
• Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
• Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
• Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
• Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
• Motivating salary;
• Young team and pleasant working environment;
• Personal and professional development by conducting a dynamic activity in a multinational group of companies.