Online Marketplace Executive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Marketplace Executive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience working with online marketplaces
- Marketing professional with experience within an international environment
- Commercial acumen approach to all activities
- Computer web-based solutions knowledge
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Effective communication, briefing and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills & logical/creative thinking
- Project management experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Resilient, flexible and confident to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Contributes to revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for dedicated online marketplaces.
- Collaborates with New Channels team in order to deliver client solutions and to identify business opportunities.
- Communicates progress to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages budgets and contract with third party partners.
- Develops a rich understanding of key markets, consumer needs, marketing segmentation and key competitive activity (creative, product, pricing, packaging, programmes) in order to enhance development of brand strategies, communications and innovation opportunities that will fully exploit brand potential.
- Responsible for handling complex and / or escalated online correspondence.
- Has live "real-time" interaction with consumers through online capabilities.
- Serves as ambassador for the essence of the brand and maintain a portfolio of brands, defining the measures used to determine brand effectiveness and using the results to inform future activities.
- Responsible for infrastructure planning including the creation and onboarding of new e-channels.
- Coordinates creation of branded content for marketplaces; engage and deploy to third party partners
- Works closely with business partners to resolve technical issues and recommend enhancements to systems and processes.