ProCredit Bank Romania is seeking to hire for its branch network in Bucuresti, Timisoara, Cluj, Constanta, Craiova and Brasov.
• University Degree (any field of study)
• Good level of English knowledge
• Flexibility for participating in international training programmes
If you identify with the goals and the ethical values of the company, if you are curious about other countries and cultures, in ProCredit Bank as a Client Advisor, you will:
• Create and maintain a professional long-term relationship with the clients
• Advise the bank’s clients toward the best services that serve their particular needs
• Work closely with your colleagues and participate in various training programmes
Your activity will start with a full training programme offered by the ProCredit Banks. The theoretical part of this programme (3 months) will take place in our international training centers.
We can offer you an interesting and challenging work in a dynamic, friendly and international environment, characterized by flat hierarchies. For more details about our recruitment process, please visit “Our Staff” section on our website!