Front Office Receptionist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front Office Receptionist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Ubisoft is looking for a Front Office Receptionist with excellent communication skills and able to handle a multitude of tasks. You will be a part of the Administrative Department and you will have the opportunity to work in an active environment and grow as a professional.
- 2 years of experience on a similar position
- University degree
- Excellent command of English, French would be a plus
- Organized and punctual
- Proactive and able to show initiative
- MS Office proficiency, good Excel knowledge
- HR activities basic knowledge is preferred
Desirable personal skills:
- Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion
- Able to prioritize
- Enthusiastic and assertive
- Direct visitors to the right place and contact person, respect the deadlines, give clear information about the company, offer support in every situation encountered
- Coordinate the Internal Library
- Keep the company updated regarding the benefits by sending e-mails with precise and clear information
- Ensure all necessary for protocol activities
- Organize correspondence, faxes, meeting rooms planning, documents delivery
- Organize travel arrangements
- Organize meetings for interviews and tests if necessary
- Invoice registration
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Administrative, Accounting, Internal Com & PR Departments
Benefits that you can enjoy:
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.