Embedded Software Developer - Automotive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Expleo Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Embedded Software Developer - Automotive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Knowledge in at least one of the basic software areas: diagnostics, memory, OS, communication, CDDs.
- Knowledge of at least one AUTOSAR configuration and authoring tool (DaVinci, Tresos)
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Fluency in English
You will be involved in the development of customer specific embedded software for automotive applications (ADAS, battery management, instrument cluster, GPS)
- Design and implement Autosar Software Components for different ECUs
- Configure BSW Autosar components in Davinci Configurator
- Debug the code implementation
-Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bus, and/or port to different platforms
- Perform Unit Test on the code
- Write documentation for the new concepts added to the project
- SW-Configuration Management
- Analyze System Requirements using DOORS and review of SW specifications