General Ledger Accountant
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you don’t think accounting and bookkeeping can be thrilling, remember that it was accountants who brought down Chicago crime boss Al Capone.
We are looking for an enthusiastic General Ledger Accountant for a dutch company that will be responsible for the financial administration for one/several international Business Units!
... Interested? Let's talk!
Job domain: ACCOUNTING
Client Company: Vos Logistics
Requirements: Has a track record of at least 3 years’ experience of international area and in a similar position. Economics studies is a must;
• Communication skills, proven excellent verbal and written skills in English;
• Financial (ERP) systems;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• General overview of the Balance sheets ledgers ; knowledges of Statutory issues can be an advantage;
• To be able to prepare a good problem analysis ,take initiative and anticipate on possible problems and obstacles;
• Professionalism, ensuring that the interests for the company get served in a proper way;
• Good skills to communicate in a proper professional way with colleagues and suppliers;
• Must be a self-starter with strong problem solving skills;
• Confident and decisively;
• Organizing and prioritizing – can plan, execute and control multiple tasks;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Result oriented and able deal well with deadlines;
• Problems solving.
As a General Ledger Accountant you will be responsible for the financial administration and you will be reporting for one or for several international Business Units .
• Monthly you are responsible for closing the finance administration of your company: check the ledgers, correction and adjustments, matchings and reconciliation, posting payroll amounts, calculate and posting the accruals;
• Monthly you are responsible for preparing the financial reports to Division and Group Control (P&L report and Balance sheet file);
• Each year you compose and monitor the budget of the company;
• Prepares statutory financial and fiscal statements;
• Provides guidance on finance and accounting treatment to other team members;
• Assists in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation for auditors and fiscal inspectors;
• Being up-to-date with the latest accounting and fiscal legislation;
• Supporting the Business Unit Manager with reports, analyses, advices;
• You report to the SSC Manager in Cluj.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Auditor position!
Send today your application for Junior Auditor at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.