Senior Collections Specialist with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Collections Specialist with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
University studies required
- 2-3 years experience in AR / Collection preferably
- Fluency in German is a must (both verbal and written)
- Ability to set priorities/initiatives to complete daily work and guide junior collectors
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Must have positive attitude and focus on customer-service
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, committed to deliver results, meeting multiple deadlines and able to work under pressure
- Daily monitor the customer accounts in your assigned portfolio to identify invoices that have become overdue and reach out to customers to ask them about these invoices
- Support the activity of the junior collectors – provide guidance and direction on next steps and issue resolution
- Drives results to achieve set targets (focuses the collections efforts to maximize results) in terms of cash, past dues, DSO
- Be autonomous in decision-making based on existing guidelines and business needs
- Timely research all disputes/short-payments/credits brought to your attention by the cash application team, by junior collectors or by the customer
- Timely act upon the resolution of identified customer disputes by either reaching out to order management, sales reps or tax team
- Timely escalate the resolution of identified customer disputes for which you have not achieved traction, by following up with the AR Team Lead
- Daily update each account/invoice status and collection efforts in the collection system
- Analyzes data and provides prompt solutions to collections issues
- Reduces past due dollars in assigned portfolio while also clearing unapplied cash
- Uses multiple systems for tracking, information gathering
- Answers inquiries and resolves routine issues for non-payment of invoices