Order Management Analyst (Core Team) with Turkish
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Language skills: English (B2) and Turkish (C1);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Customer Service experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to synthesize;
- PC skills: MS Office (Excel, Word);
- Solution oriented;
- Proactivity and reliability;
- Good conflict management;
- Independent decision making;
- Customer orientation skills;
- Active listening and quick comprehension.
- Timely and Accurate Order & Quotation Processing in SAP;
- Provide customers with information related to price and availability, order status, products etc.
- Process customer returns via SAP;
- Claims management;
- Manage the open orders by extracting and analysing SAP reports;
- Monitoring the order status for invoicing purposes;
- Keeps customer informed about its order execution status on daily basis;
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers by using communication skills to listen, interpret and respond to customer needs, to ensure customer satisfaction objectives are achieved;
- Ensure customer issues via telephone/email are dealt with promptly and within a minimum timeframe;
- Raise requests for creating and updating SAP data (customer master data);
- Communicate with other departments to ensure that customers' needs and claims are being dealt with promptly;
- Active participation for the project related continuous improvement process.