Controlling Team Leader (Automotive Aftermarket division)
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance, Accounting and Controlling specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting, controlling and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics, Information Management, Computer Science or related degree;
- 3 to 6 years of working experience in controlling and finance area;
- Leadership experience preferable;
- Structured, analytical and independent way of working;
- High problem solving and coordination skills;
- High customer and service orientation;
- Good communication skills and assertiveness;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module CO and MS Office, especially Excel;
- Preferably basic knowledge of the database management systems SAP Business Warehouse, Oracle Hyperion Essbase Enterprise Planning and MS SQL Server;
- Advanced English skills (spoken and written);
- Willingness to travel and to work in an intercultural environment.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.Job Description
- Set-up and lead AA Controlling team in Timisoara;
- Coordinate transition projects;
- Ensure on-time and high quality delivery of controlling services;
- Interact with worldwide AA Controlling Community as key account;
- Drive requirements management and continuous improvement process;
- Collaborate actively in all operational controlling tasks (e.g. processing of Profit and Loss Statement (monthly and forecast) incl. technical validation, monthly Defect Cost-Reporting, update and dispatch of standard reports (e.g. Daily Sales List, Standard Slides), validation sales-planning, master data management, year-end closing activities);
- Provide 1st level support for controlling team in Timisoara;
- Responsible for performance reporting as well as for the definition, execution and tracking of measures;
- Different additional tasks required by AA/CPE.