Junior Operational Buyer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Junior Operational Buyer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Data collection and validation/evaluation of the collected data;
- Support the strategic purchasing team on various sourcing tasks (. supplier onboarding, setup of RFP in sourcing tool, contract upload/management in tool…);
- Maintenance and update of intranet website;
- Creation and maintenance of user profiles for online booking tool;
- Credit Card Invoice auditing;
- Creation of Powerpoint slides upon request;
- General support tasks.
- University Degree;
- Fluent written and spoken English & German;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to learn quickly (concept as well as tools);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent Knowledge & Experience on MS Office (Especially Excel, Powerpoint, and Access);
- Very accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Ariba is a plus, but not mandatory.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.