Allevo software solutions are tailored for banks, transaction banks, corporations, state treasuries and public administrations, microfinance institutions and market infrastructures.
The most praised and valuable asset of Allevo: our people!
Allevo a fost nominalizată in 2019, pentru al doilea an consecutiv, pe lista companiilor din Europa a căror evoluție merită a fi urmărită și care poartă numele sugestiv „Ones to Watch”, în cadrul European Business Awards.
Aflată la cea de-a 12 ediție, prestigioasa competiție europeană de excelență în business, are 18 categorii, iar Allevo a aplicat pentru premiul dedicat inovației, pentru companiile cu o cifră de afaceri între 0-25 milioane de euro. Printre criteriile de selecție s-au numărat: generarea de idei, procesul de inovație, crearea și dezvoltarea de soluții, eficiența comercializării și cea operațională.
- University Degree in technical or business discipline
- Minimum 3 years of proven direct sales experience in ITC industry – in business applications/software or services sales in the banking sector
- Sales lead generation and account management experience in banking accounts
- Understanding of banking/financial processes and of systems architecture for financial institutions are considered an advantage
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong planning skills
- Tenacious, committed and results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong and ongoing business/advisory relationships with customers and business partners.
- Ability to propose, manage and execute a strategic, long term account plan
- Software sales background
- Technical understanding of software solutions and of systems architecture for financial institutions
- Banking back-office operations understanding and/or local financial regulations understanding is considered a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening and qualification skills
- Speech adaptability when discussing with prospects/customers
- Foreign languages: advanced English
- Custom software products selling ability
- Availability for professional training: courses, workshops, conferences, certifications
- Availability for public speaking
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening and qualification skills.
- Highly motivated with a passion for working with customers and partners on driving the sales of Allevo’s solutions to meet customers’ business challenges and opportunities
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious, always willing to constantly improve.
- Initiates, develops and maintains strong customers relationships
- Generates leads and constantly works to convert leads into customers
- Develops and manages a healthy and predictable pipeline in accordance with the company’s sales strategy and targets
- Articulates technical and business value proposition of Allevo’s solutions to senior IT/Operations/Digital Strategy staff within financial institutions and corporations
- Proposes and acts upon a strategic, effective and actionable account plan that defines a clear growth strategy across and within the assigned accounts
- Achieves sales goals
- Creates commercial proposals and negotiates commercial terms and conditions with customers/prospects
- Manages and negotiates contracts
- Participates and sustains presentations at industry focused events, generating collaboration/partnerships and sales opportunities
- Monitors and understands competitors’ solutions and acts to increase Allevo’s products and services penetration.
- Base salary plus bonus scheme
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Actively participating at fintech national and international events – learning first-hand industry trends, innovative initiatives, networking with strategic technology partners, top management prospects/targets/customers, competitors, etc.
- Being part of a dynamic, professional and highly skilled team
- Being part of financial and banking projects developed in Romania and abroad
- Other benefits