Client Advisor with German -Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Computer Generated Solutions Romania active
View all jobs Client Advisor with German -Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
We are in the business of helping people: we provide client support and technical issue solutions for the clients who need it.
Therefore we are looking for colleagues who are self motivated, detail-oriented and well organized, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Are you proficient in German?
Do you have medium English skills?
Do you have some experience with hardware and software issues?
Are you able to work independently and efficiently meet deadlines?
Then join our team, we are glad to welcome you!
- Help the customers: provide client support and technical issue resolution via phone and e-mail
- Providing help for installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Provide support, including procedural documentation;
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
Why should you join CGS?
Because we value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
-Private medical insurance;
-Account to online library;
-A 7card Subscription;
-Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
-Salary increase based on seniority;
-The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
-Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.