Reward and Benefits Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Reward and Benefits Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
• Ensures the effective and efficient delivery of specialist services in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs
• Leads and develops a team of Reward & Benefit Specialists that are competent in the processing and administration of BAT benefits as well as BAT’s compensation related transactional activities: functional and company bonuses calculation, data input into the salary surveys templates, data input and checks as a basis for the shares calculation, annual salary review related activities delivery
• Liaises with the Reward Center of expertise for the planning of the compensation related cycle activities, which will serve as the basis of allocating the resources in an efficient way. Makes sure the team members are up to date with the process, the operating instructions are clear and these are well documented in the internal procedures
• Acts as a point of escalation for Specialists with complex queries
• Acts as point of contact for the Reward Center of Expertise for any queries in respect to the compensation and benefits transactional services delivered by the subordinated team
• Ensures that Reward & Benefit processes, process controls and standards are maintained and proactively identifies continuous improvement opportunities to drive service improvement
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• University Degree
• 2 to 3 years functional experience in a specialist / analyst position as well as working with and processing big data volumes are required
• At least 1-year people management experience represents an advantage and shared services / BPO experience represents a plus
• Fluency in English language;
• Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools - Excel (medium to advanced level);
• High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
• The role will operate at a Regional Level, with various stakeholders, therefore the successful candidate must have the ability to manage good client working relationships as well as understanding customer requirements and approaching solutions in a suitable way.
• Excellent interpersonal skill set, with the ability to communicate and present ideas coherently.