Sales Support Engineer
Independently create quotations for Customers and ensure requests are handled at a high quality, accurately and in time.
- Review the Request for Quote (RFQ) received from Emerson locations across Europe
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application
- Select the appropriate technical documentation
- Specify a delivery time for the selected products
- Act as a liaison between sales offices – factories – customers
- Provide general support for sales offices
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications
- Draw-up specific activity reports
- Adherence with Legal and Trade Compliance requirements.
- University degree in Engineering (Process Engineering);
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position or in a commercial environment (technical support, quotations, technical sales);
- Languages: English-advanced level, Any other language is a plus
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.