Customer Support Analyst needed in Cluj | French speakers apply today! [AL9485]
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Customer Support Analyst needed in Cluj | French speakers apply today! [AL9485] active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluency in English language;
• Proficiency in French;
• Good understanding of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a plus, basic knowledge of Ticketing tool is considered an advantage;
• Knowledge of Procurement or Supply Chain Management, ERP`s such as SAP / Oracle is also considered a plus;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
• Teamwork, Proactive approach, Process improvement abilities, quick learning skills, coordination skills, positive attitude, goal oriented, customer centric approach, active listening and problem solving, analytical abilities;
• Experience in customer support and ITIL for 1 -3 Years would be considered an advantage.
• Provide technical assistance via phone, email and webex to clients across the globe for eProcurement tools.
• Proactively communicate issue status in a timely way to the clients and the management.
• Take ownership of issues until they are successfully resolved. Ensuring the timely resolution to meet our ‘Service Level Objectives’ (SLOs).
• Making outbound calls to clients if process demands.
• Efficiently and concisely document support calls/email support inquiries and resolution into the company’s tracking system, practicing ITIL concepts.
• Filing ‘Solutions’ and ‘Problem Reports’ - coordinating with various concerned departments to ensure the dynamic fixture of bugs and issues.
• Deliver product training courses to customers and internal staff.
• Develop a strong professional rapport with assigned customer accounts to help build our business relationship with them.
• Perform UAT`s as required and ensure complete documentation as defined.
• Assist Sales and professional services teams in terms of trainings of products and troubleshooting.
• Develop training material if need be and update it on a timely basis.
• Function as a core part of the team, aligning individual activities to meet the goals of the team and organization at large.
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques.
• On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills;
• Diverse exposure to clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Automobile, CPG etc.
• Lateral career progression (upon proven capabilities) to multiple service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and Consulting area.
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services for job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.