Taxation Junior Officer
• Higher studies graduate (preferably in-depth studies / Master) in Economics;
• Previous experience in the field of taxation and/or accounting, preferably in financial institutions sector (1 year);
• Relevant knowledge of local tax legislation (Fiscal Code and Application Rules, Fiscal Procedure Code, related legislation);
• Relevant knowledge of accounting regulations (general accounting principles and practices) is a plus;
• Excellent working skills in Excel tool;
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
• Ability to organize, analyze and synthesize data;
• Good abilities to adapt to change.
• Registers the VAT / interest tax / other taxes and duties owed to the State Budget and Local Budgets,
• Prepares tax returns, tax reports and other tax documents for submission to tax authorities and local authorities,
• Reviews contracts concluded by the Bank, etc.
• Checks the FATCA and CRS information included in the reports to be submitted by the Bank, as well as the information completed on enrolment of the Bank's clients;
• Follows updates on FATCA and CRS legislative provisions and their amendments, and informs the colleagues within the Taxation Department;
• Prepares together with the Manager of Taxation Department the notifications, materials, presentations, policies and procedures related to FATCA and CRS as well as related to other activities with impact on the taxes and contributions owed by the Bank.