Junior Project Manager/Project Coordinator
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
To be successful in the Project Coordinator position YOU should be:
• Experienced as Project Coordinator with marketing or operations related projects (ideally including industrial/production projects or in FMCG business)
• Experienced with complex, cross-functional projects
• Fluent English knowledge spoken and written, Romanian knowledge is nice to have
• Good negotiation skills and communication with multiple stakeholders
• Proactive & results oriented
• Ready to lead changes and searching for improvements
• Open to challenges and able to find new solutions to grow the business
Why should YOU apply right away?
If you need more than our great company culture, you should keep in mind the opportunity to:
• Be involved in interesting project related to operations field
• Interact with Marketing, Sales, R&I, Quality, Planning, Factory
• Be contributing to ROBG Portfolio Meeting
• Be a part of a 13 countries team
In the team of Market Project Manager, you will work autonomously and lead the product related projects.
YOUR responsibilities as a Project Coordinator will include (but not limited to):
• Understand the priorities and needs of Marketing and the brands, translate that to Operations
• Run end-to-end product related projects in ROBG market (eg.: innovation/renovation, sourcing, productivity)
• Build the project team and work with Marketing, Sales, R&I, Quality, Planning, Factory continuously
• Work with each project team to find solutions to major issues and escalate main risks and issues on the project to ROBG Portfolio meeting
• Facilitate the communication with Cycle & Procurement and Business Unit suppliers for each project
• Assure project deliverables are ready on time (briefs, project GO, P&L, designs)
Are you interested in joining us?
Hit the “Apply” button right away.
Please note that only English CVs will be taken into consideration.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Eszter Bánhidi (Talent Manager EE).